Sat, Mar 25|
Behind The Lids
Become A Certified Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki 1 Practitioner at Behind The Lids
Learn techniques for energy well-being, self-healing, healing for others and more. Connect to the higher principles of life with Reiki.
Time & Location
Mar 25, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Behind The Lids, 1733 Monrovia Ave unit L, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, USA
About the Event
Become a Certified Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki 1 Practitioner
Strengthen your intuition, nurture your relationship with Good (God), and Anchor in the light on this planet through intentional Healing Arts, Energy Wellness Practices, and more! Holy Fire® Reiki is easy to learn and practice. It does not require any special background or knowledge and is a great way for beginners to experience the power of Reiki.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a healing technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing and more...
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."
What is Holy Fire® Reiki?
Holy Fire® Reiki is a new form of Reiki that was introduced in 2014 by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment, and guidance.
Holy Fire® III Contains the fire of unity. Its purpose is to unify all people.
Holy Fire® energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replace it with a sense of safety in the most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace, and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is the feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
This training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It includes both Reiki and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata, the Japanese Reiki Techniques, and the Holy Fire® healing energy.
On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
The following subjects are taught:
- Opening Ceremony
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick, and how Reiki heals
- The Reiki Ideals
- The Human Energy System aka "Chakras"
- The complete hand placement system
- Gassho meditation
- Learn about the 3 Heavens
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Practices
- Lots of Practice Time!!! Share Time + Q&A and More...
- Closing Ceremony
- Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki I + Certification of Completion
- The Healing Touch Reiki I/II manual
- Additional Printouts, Worksheets & More...
Evelyn Dao — a student, spiritual guide, and teacher dedicated to helping others access their inner source of power and natural capacity for healing and transformation. Through her own experience of physical, mental, and spiritual healing, she has put together practices designed to support others in discovering their true potential and living a life of joy, abundance, and purpose.
She is a Certified Sound Healer, Holy Fire® III Reiki Master, KRI Certified Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Akashic Records Reader, Ceremonialist, and Sacred Body Adornment Artist. She has been a student, guide, and practitioner of spiritual healing arts since 2005...
Her classes teach the importance of developing a relationship with our connection to creation, leaning into the power of God, and practicing unconditional love as a tool for freedom. Evelyn creates a safe, nurturing environment for students to explore their unique gifts and embark on a journey of self-discovery. She is a strong advocate of self-care and believes that when we take time to honor and care for our spirit, we become vehicles for creating positive change in our lives and in the world.
Refund Policies: No Shows are non-refundable. Payments are non-refundable but may be transferred to another class within 1 year of the original purchase date if canceled at least 24 Hours before the start of the class.